Working with Matt Richling to find your Ottawa house or condo, is not just about finding a new property. It is about your unique lifestyle and finding the home that fits and completes it.
From an insider's view and perspective of the Ottawa marketplace, we know where to find properties that match you and your wish list.
Matt's expertise encompasses all housing types including: single family homes, townhouses, condominiums, lofts, etc.
Why Matt Richling?
- Personalized Team. Your own team of top professionals to guide and support you throughout the process. Such as the real estate agent, the financing (mortgage broker), property inspector, real estate lawyer, and insurance broker. PLUS anyone else you might require, such as general contractor, moving companies, security specialist, designer, etc. Each professional plays a different role that is focused to help and assist you. Every buyer and property are different, and your Team will customized to fit you and your possible new home. A lawyer that is familiar with condominiums and how to read a status certificate can make a huge difference down the road.
- Experience. Matt has been a licensed real estate agent for over seven years, which means he has seen everything, making the process easier and smoother for you.
- Home/condo owner. Matt has owned homes/condos in Nepean, Alta Vista, Downtown and the By-ward Market. Nothing is better than first hand information coming from a past neighbour?! Matt knows from first hand experience, what it is like looking for the perfect property to call home, to receive the accepted offer. the experiences on closing day, and everything in between.
- Network of Agents In Ottawa. Over the years Matt has developed close relationships with local builders, and outside salespersons across Ottawa, so when you need a specific property he can help find something before it hits the market.
- Listing Alerts. The first step in finding the perfect home, is being setup to receive the most recent Ottawa MLS listings delivered directly to your inbox every day. Complete with detailed information, listing sheets and full photographs of every property.
- Paperwork. Matt uses the most recently updated agreements, clauses, and conditions that protect you, and get you want you want (or don't want).
- Constant Education. The industry is continuously changing and evolving, and Matt is a firm believer that there is always something new to learn. Between online classes, local workshops, and the top national and international industry events, Matt is focused on giving you the best advice and service possible.
- Never Ending Support. After you purchase your new home, Matt is there to help you with any un-expected issues or concerns that could arise. His goal of being the person you call when your lifestyle needs change, is what sets Matt apart. We want you to love your home especially after closing.
Are you looking for more information about purchasing a property? Contact Matt Richling by using the form below.