So much more than your standard real estate agent, marketing agent, or advisor. Matt Richling is focused on finding the best way of living that suits who you are. That is the core which is then wrapped in a passion for marketing and service. Growing up in Ottawa, Matt has been in sales and/or service industry since 1996 at a young age of 12. Graduating high school early, Matt attended Algonquin College with a hands on focus for small to medium business marketing. Joining RE/MAX in 2006, as a sole agent, Matt learned the business while constantly asking himself "why?". "Why a bus bench ad? Why door knocking?", and now has "been there-done that" knowledge for marketing homes!
Did you know? Matt spent almost two years working as a laborer for a local custom home builder, doing everything from forms (the foundation), to the roof, and everything in between. This gives Matt a first hand knowledge of construction basics, systems, and techniques.
What Matt has Achieved
- Recipient of multiple RE/MAX sales awards, for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Voted by Ottawa's Service Industry as Ottawa's Favorite Real Estate Agent in 2012
- Recipient of the 2010 Ottawa Senators Good Neighbour Award
- Recipient of the RE/MAX Rookie Of The Year award in 2008
- Sat on the board of directors for Fund for a New Generation (2008-2010)
- Founded the Ottawa Clothing Drive (collects gently used clothing for the homeless)
- Sat on the executive of the Ottawa Real Estate Investors Organization
- Presented at RE/MAX Kickstart 2014 (5000 agents from across the globe) about working with first time buyers
- Received the Youth Entrepreneur of the Year in 2002 by the Osgoode Ward Business Association