Everything about St Charles Market in one place
Anything and everything related to Modbox Development's newest Ottawa development St Charles Market, can be found here.
- Sales are currently underway - 55% sold out
- Construction is yet to begin.
- Site address 135 Barrette St.
- Estimated completion of late 2018
- Builder - Modbox Developments
- Architect - Linebox Developments
- 54 units, 4 penthouses
- Pricing from $443,900 to $3.2M
- Parking is $35,000 ($56/month condo fee)
- Storage Locker is $5,000 ($17/month condo fee)
- Monthly condo fee estimated at $0.46/sqft
- Deposit structure - 5% due on signing, 5% in 30 days, 5% in 90 days
- Luxury Amenities to include (concierge on site seven days week, fitness studio, yoga studio, sauna and locker areas, golfing area, outdoor BBQ, outdoor lounge and dinning area, etc.)
St Charles Market will be located in the heart of New Edingburgh, on Beechwood Avenue at the site of the original St Charles Church.
Official website - http://stcharlesmarket.ca/
St Charles Market News and Updates
Latest Media Articles
Who's buying? Ottawa's condo luxury market is on the rebound
Ottawa Citizen - Feb. 2, 2018
St Charles Market ahead of Schedule
New Edinburgh News - Oct. 2017
Tapping into Vanier's potential, Modbox maps out St. Charles Market development
Ottawa Business Journal - Aug. 15, 2017
St Charles Market pays homage to heritage with locally-made details
Ottawa Magazine - June 22, 2017
St Charles Market: A gathering place in Beechwood Village both then and now
Ottawa Citizen - June 1, 2017
Proposal calls for restaurant, food store in former Vanier church
CBC News - Nov. 2, 2016
For more information about pre-construction condos or St. Charles Market condos including price list and floor plans, fill out the form below.