Domicile's newest project that will be located on Main street, has been getting big attention since it first launched in August. The attention is due partly for the history (CLICK HERE to read the full history of the site), partly for the location (very central or "city meets tranquility" - tagline from Domicile), but also how well it has been selling. At this point The Corners On Main is almost 50% sold out of the 74 suites for phase one - which is very good comparing to other projects across the city. Buyers still have most floorpans and views available, with prices ranging from $228,300 up to $594,900.
Domicile has said they are ahead of schedule for phase one, and has started working on getting phase two ready to roll out.
- Name: The Corners On Main
- Developer: Domicile
- Site Location: 141 Main Street
- Completion Date: fall/winter 2017
- Units: 74 suites in phase 1, 70 planned in phase 2
- Levels: 6 and 4 in phase one
- Maintenance fees: 42cents/sqft/month, $33/month/per parking, projected
- Parking: $33,500 if required/available (not all units are)
- Smoke Free and Pet Friendly
- Amenities: two guest suites, lounge, rooftop terrace, fitness and yoga studio, pet wash station, car wash area,
Looking for more information about The Corners On Main or pre-construction condos in Ottawa? Fill out the form below - I would love to chat.