Smart House Ottawa - Building and Unit Amenities
Clever spaces, smartly designed to maximize space
Creating an amenities space that acts like an extension of your unit, will provide you with much more enjoyment. At Smart House Ottawa, Urban Capital has done that, bringing features that you would expect and allow you to live, exercise, lounge, and be social, all while at home. Just because you live in a micro-condo doesn't mean your social life does as well.
- Party room containing kitchen and screening area, opening onto the outdoor terrace, with wireless high-speed internet access
- Fully equipped fitness room including free weights, weight machines and state-of-the-art cardio equipment, and adjacent yoga/stretching area
-Office/productivity centre, containing large-format printer (on a "fee for service" basis), and conference room
- "Product Library", for residents to rent useful household items
- Outdoor terrace located on the second floor, adjacent to the indoor amenity area, with intimate lounge seating areas surrounding gas fire pits, barbecues, dining tables, freeform plantings and landscaping
- Two residential elevators
- Underground heated parking (accessed from Flora st)
- Executive concierge service
- "Enterphone" security system in lobby, along with fob-based access system
- All suites have water efficient toilets, faucets and shower heads
- All units will be individually metered for all utilities, allowing occupants to control their personal electricity, water, and energy usage.
Step inside the units and you will understand why they are called "Smart" and space saving. By using high quality products that utilize space saving design, you are able to have that "big house feel" inside your condo. Using a fully-integrated Liebherr 24" refrigerator (the same ones used in SoHo Lisgar, and SoHo Parkway), Porter & Charles 12" two burner smooth cook top(when was the last time you used four burners at once?), 1.5 cubic foot stainless steel microwave-oven, and Fisher & Paykel 24" single tall-tub dishwasher drawer - your kitchen has high-end european appliances right where you want them. Both the AEG architectural hood fan, and integrated cutting board, are both tucked away so you wont notice them. Even the European-style Porter & Charles 24" washer/condensing dryer is space saving, taking up a fraction of the space a normal set would use! When not in use, all you see is a modern clean space.
Looking for advice about floor plans, views, pricing, etc? I would love to help you out, just fill out the form below.
Written by Matt Richling
Matt is a licensed salesperson at RE/MAX Metro City Realty in Ottawa, Canada. Matt loves helping sellers and buyers find the perfect home that fits their lifestyle.