Ashcroft is gearing up to relaunch the RE Residences, a luxury highrise condo building located on Queen and Sparks street. Views from the north facing suites are directly facing Parliament Hill and will have some of the best in the city. The information from the builder is new as of today includes;
- Building Address: 101 Queen Street
- 18 Storeys
- 201 Total Suites
- 91 Privately Owned Residential Suites
- 55 Long term rental suites on Queen St
- 55 Long term rental suites on Sparks St.
- Full mix of sizes ranging from 475sqft to 4,345sqft
- Architect - Roderick Lahey Architects Inc.
- Interior Design Concept - Cecconi Simone
- Amenities to include: Fitness Centre, Sauna, Virtual Golf Room, Theatre, Games and Party Room, "Sky Lounge" with Catering Kitchen, Pet Spa, Sports Utility Room, Car Wash Bay
- Pricing from the $400's up to over $4M
With the location, outside forces (like the Vancouver foreign investor tax), and projected quality, this project is expected to do quite well. For more information visit the new website reResidences.com We will update as more information becomes available.