Nuovo which means "new" in italian, is the newest building from Domicile heading to Little Italy. Following on the success of Hom on Champange street, Nuovo will be a 127 unit building located at Rochester and Pamilla Street.
Currently 20% sold out, Domicile is looking at starting to dig march 2015 with occupancy late 2016 or early 2017. The smaller suites or pied a terre's 300-400sqft which are located on the lowest floors are currently getting revamped. Ottawa's favourite italian grocery, La Bottega Nicastro is set to open their second location in the ground floor of Nuovo, needed extra commercial space in the building, and Domicile gladly changed the layout of the building to accommodate. Pricing for these units is unknown right now, but will know more once the units are re-launched.
There is a great mix of units currently for sale still in the building, starting from a 609sqft one bedroom on the 4th floor, for $261,400, to a 1151sqft two bedroom plus den on the 4th floor, for $471,000.
- Non-smoking project, which means smoking is prohibited in all suites and anywhere else on the property.
- Two guest suites, fitness and yoga center, wireless internet throughout common areas, all season rooftop lounge, outdoor rooftop terrace and outdoor pool, indoor bicycle storage/repair/air station, pet wash station, and car wash station.
- Conduit and junction box network in the underground parking levels to assist the condominium corporation should it wish to provide a means of charging electric vehicles for residents in the future
- Granite and quartz counters in all units - standard, not an upgrade.
- USB combination receptacle in the kitchen area
- Gas BBQ line on the balcony (an upgrade), gas stove line is included
- Parking $33,500, some premium spots are more
- Occupancy late 2016 early 2017
- Condo fees $0.42sqft plus $30 per parking spot
- Currently offering 2.5% off purchase prices (up to first 60 buyers)
- 15% deposit - $5,000 on signing, remainder to 5% in 30days, 5% in 90 days, 5% March 15th 2015 (only if construction has started)
Are you looking for more information about Nuovo condos or pre-construction condos? Fill out the form below, I would love to help!
Written by Matt Richling.
Matt is a licensed salesperson at RE/MAX Metro City Realty in Ottawa, Canada. Matt loves helping sellers and buyers find the perfect home or condo that fits their lifestyle.