So since the VIP agent party a few weeks back I have been getting tons of inquries for more information regarding The Bowery. If you don’t know about Richcraft’s newest building, CLICK HERE. Also… note the pricing… its pretty decent for what you will get. Especially compared to other buildings and launches going on right now. Add in the rooftop pool, gym and party room, free condo fees for a year and free storage locker! Its one of the hottest buildings we have right now.
Coles notes of the points they are pushing…
- Starting at $179,000 for 375sqft (1st floor) and $415,000 for 914sqft (2nd floor)
- 6 of the floorplans under 500sqft, 13 of the floorplans between 500-799sqft, 4 floorplans 800sqft and over
- Condo Fee $0.38 per square foot + Hydro, Water
- Locker included in all purchases
- Parking $27,500
- Interior upgrades such as stainless steel appliances, Quartz Countertops
- First Choice and Best pricing through agent VIP Launch including no condo fees for a year.
- Rooftop Pool, Terrace with Panoramic Views
- Lobby includes a Concierge
- Deposit structure is 15% down (“first five thousand on signing, rest up negotiable on a per deal basis” - as of Bowerys sales rep 10/10/13)
- official VIP launch set for Nov 7th
As standard, clients want to know what I think about certain floorplans… I will go over two floorplans and provide my thoughts.
Here we have the B2 floorplan which is 520sqft plus the 162sqft balcony. Price is starting at $248,000 on the 1st floor which includes the free locker. There are two of these per floor, one facing north, and one facing south. It features a nice entry way including the front closet, washer/dryer and even a small built in desk. Then you have an open kitchen/living room area and decently sized bedroom.
Here we have the B1 floorplan which is 590sqft plus the 96sqft balcony. Price is starting at $274,000 on the 1st floor and available up to the 15th floor. There are two of these units per floor with both having eastern AND a second exposure East or west (depending on the unit). Thats right, this is a corner unit that offers plenty of natural light. Again you have a nice entry way, which separates the unit from the hallway, however there is no desk area. The bedroom is smaller, but has eastern facing windows. The kitchen/living room is slightly larger than the B2, but has a slightly smaller balcony.
Both of these units are a favourite of mine for someone looking for a one bed under $300,000 and both of these could even include parking under that $300,000 budget too (depending on the floor height). Which IMO is a great buy.
If you interested in the full floorplans, and pricing please shoot me an email - Matt@MattRichling.com.
Keep in mind that they have now announced the VIP agent launch date for November 7th, which will allow clients working with agents the first chance of purchasing a unit in the building. If you would like to have me walk you through your options, negotiate the deposit structure, and assist with purchase, feel free to contact me. Ask about the incentives that we offer, over and above the 1% lower purchase price and free condo fee’s for one year.
You can always email me - Matt@Mattrichling.com - or by phone 613-286-9501.