Everything about ARTHAUS Residence in one place
** Platinum VIP Sales have now started - fill out the form below to receive all the information before the building is released to the public **
** Jan 23rd - We have received floor plans and pricing - fill out the form below for copies of all the current information and get priority Platinum VIP access **
** Jan 20th - Matt Richling has received PLATINUM VIP access to Arthaus. If you are interested in priority access to units, views, and other incentives - before the general public and non-vip agents, fill out the form below **
** Jan 19th - Launch date has not yet been set - however we anticipate spring 2016 - fill out the form below to be kept up to date **
Anything and everything related to DevMcGill's newest Ottawa development ARTHAUS, can be found here.
ArtHaus will be located in the heart of Ottawa, at the corner of Waller and Daly Streets, just steps to the Rideau Centre, Byward Market, Parliament Hill, and the University Of Ottawa. A true mixed-use project, the building will entail a Le Germain Hotel, an Art Gallery, teaching rooms for the University of Ottawa, and the residences. Expected to be completed in late 2017, the residential component will feature only 89 units from the 15th to 23rd floors.
Site Address - 20 Daly Ave
Unit Pricing - Starting at $246,990 For Launch
Occupancy Date - Fall 2017
Parking - $39,000
Maintenance Fee - $0.50 per sqft (excluding hydro)
Residence Building Features
- Two storey lobby designed by award-winning U31 Design Group featuring sculptural ceiling lighting, integrated custom lobby seating and Gallery Wall showcasing local artists' work
- 15th floor private amenity area featuring the Firestone Lounge, an exclusive multi-purpose entertaining centre with fireplace, TV lounge, catering kitchen, and formal dining area and a fully equipped Fitness Centre with state of the art cardio equipment, Yoga, and weight training areas.
- Rooftop terrace and Winter Garden are both four season outdoor oasis complete with outdoor fireplace and beautifully landscaped lounging areas offering exceptional views of the nations capital.
- State of the art virtual concierge, and two whisper quiet high speed elevators
- Walk Score of 98, a Transit Score of 93, and a Bike Score of 95
- Located next to a LRT Confederation Line Station (in 2017)
For more information about ARTHAUS condominium project and to be kept up to date with launch
information - fill out the form below. We won't spam you. Promise.
Latest Media Articles
Condo Sales set to launch at Arts Court redevelopment site
March 4th 2016 - Ottawa Citizen
BUZZ TALK WITH STÉPHANE CÔTÉ, PRESIDENT AT DEVMCGILL
January 11th 2016 - BuzzBuzzHome
Construction Promises More Vitality In Ottawa's Core at ArtHaus
January 6th 2016 - UrbanToronto
Ottawa Arts Court Redevelopment Construction Underway
October 2nd 2015 - Metro Ottawa
Mayor Leads Tour Of OAG Expansion, Arts Court Redevelopment Project
October 2nd 2015 - Ottawa Business Journal